Merry Christmas!
The big day has finally arrived! The kids have demolished the fruits of my wrapping labor and are blissed out on the living room floor in piles of crayons, felt food, and puzzles. Mommy and Daddy are relaxing on the couches helping them figure out all of their new stuff.
All in all, I think this may be the best Christmas so far for our family. The kiddos had the best time giving gifts and learning about the first Christmas and I've had a wonderful time decorating and spending time with them. They're some pretty fun kids if I do say so myself. ;)
Now that all the gifts have been given, I can finish revealing all of my handmade goodies and not worry about spoiling the surprises. More to come...
All in all, I think this may be the best Christmas so far for our family. The kiddos had the best time giving gifts and learning about the first Christmas and I've had a wonderful time decorating and spending time with them. They're some pretty fun kids if I do say so myself. ;)
Now that all the gifts have been given, I can finish revealing all of my handmade goodies and not worry about spoiling the surprises. More to come...

0 comments:
Post a Comment